End of a decade - 2019


2019  gave me more strength,  inner power and mindfulness.. 2019 taught me to be patience, stay calm in times I didn’t enjoy. 2019 is the year I rediscovered myself after a long time through travel.. Overall it was like any other year with ups and down but “Me being Me” all I see is the positives that came out of the year.

2019 is a start for "mindful" eating and staying healthier . I have gone sugar free most of the time which made me realise I don’t enjoy those sweet treats that I used to binge-on.  Lot of people warned me that I'm going to be grumpy and cranky. To my surprise , I’m much calmer and lot of things doesn't bother me anymore than it used to be.. Hot Choc is my occasional indulgence and my secret affair..

 Also focusing more on my PT, I'm not doing it to be on shape or reduce weight rapidly. Just doing it ,so I can walk that great wall of china and do that Machu Picchu trek in near future..  Just building up strength and muscles. Looks like its all paying out, I feel good, people around me compliment (although I don’t believe them it still makes me happy).

All about A:
Little A got self-motivated in reading books, he challenged himself to read 50 books in one term (inc holidays which is 14 weeks) and he did finish 50 books.. He continues to read more after the challenge.. I never thought he has book reading hobby in his personality.. Life is full of surprises.

He is still in to Legos, he built a calendar, Chess board, remote controlled train and car, Christmas tree deco-hangers.. A is grown taller/naughtier/smarter/handsome(r) if you look through my eyes. He jumped 4 shoe sizes just last year. He beats me in Connect-4 most of the time. I must say he is very clever for me. He still wants to marry me(Awww).. Moments like this erase everything that doesn't matter.

Gist:
First half of the year was stressful , Im glad that I had support from my parents and friends. I would’ve broken otherwise. Having said that, it made me stronger.


Its surprising how some people can influence you for good and some can teach you importance of their existence in your life ( not in good way ), it gets easier to let go of them from your life..

Travelogue :

Trip to UK with A was like a travel therapy to rediscover myself. I loved every bit of it, its not the palaces or the rich history, it’s the aimless wondering that helped. Being with strangers constantly reminds how tiny and invisible you are in this world. The trip taught me importance of people who support and care for me.

Trip to Fiji was more like a peppermint tea you get after spa session.  Eat, Sleep and do-nothing kinda vacay.

Trip to Auckland was truly get away from home. A good change of getaway from routine and gave little A excitement of receiving Santa first. Great way to finish the year with these memories.
Another exciting year ahead!! Looking forward to face the challenges and write new chapters.

Looking back this decade,  I have changed so much as a person for both good and bad. I never imagined I will be a responsible adult caring another life (most to the time, I get pampered and cared by the boys more than the other way) . I'm learning my limits and expectations from life  by accepting life sometimes or  sticking to my beliefs. I have become more emotional in many ways and learnt to value good friendships and relationships . I have let go so many people in my life for my good and for their good without regrets.

Cheers to another year, another decade.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles