Christmas throughout the year..







That boy who got bullied at school;
wished, he could stay home full time

That girl who loved her job but harassed by her colleague;
wished, she would never see his face.

That recent breakup my friend went through;
wished, not bumping in to his Ex.

That multitasking parent who rushed from football game to music class 
to cooking healthy meal;
wished, she could get some rest from all the madness.

That young couple who lived in a long distance relationship;
wished, they could spend more time together without taking turns flying.

That grown up daughter of my friend was saving up for an apartment in the city;
wished,  she could say NO to work lunches and late night parties.

That pet dog my neighbour owned;
wished for his adult friend to stay home and play with him.

That birds chirping in my backyard, wished for less flight traffic.
I even hear Nemos and Dorys, wished for less plastic in the Ocean.

That couch I bought 12yrs back begged for more heedfulness;
wished, I sat on it whole day everyday.

My boy wished he could spend more time at home 
with me. 

Oh, Boy!! Did it all come true!!


-----------------------------------------------------
<I secretly wished for no world cup 20-20 cricket this year (Shh!!) >

Lets just all 'wish' Santa could go home on time vaccinated 
and bring back those goodies Elfs are packing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles