Happy Father's day

 Dasaratha enters Kaikeyi's apartment, she looks stunning as always without makeup .

"This is the 5th time this week, there is no water in the Tank. This apartment complex is the worst you could find me?!!"

Dasaratha looked at his beautiful wife, "Morning darling!"

"and that iRobot doesn't charge for some reason, the security camera has issues from last week, nothing works here!" shows her frustration by throwing the sofa cushion. 

Dasaratha gets her a glass of water "Calm down sweet heart!, breathe in!"

Kaikeyi gives him a killer look,  "Did you talk to Ram about moving out? "

Dasaratha doesn't respond, sits quietly next to her and checks his phone.

Kaikeyi " I ask you one thing, just one thing!!, Don't you love me?!" she keeps her face like cute little puppy

Dasaratha knows this is her usual trait to get something done . Dasaratha feeling helpless, calls Ram, he doesn't respond. He checks Ram's phone location and realises he is at the new Sky Mall that opened last week at the town centre. Maybe he has taken his newly wed wife for shopping.

Dasaratha sets a reminder  "Siri! reminds me to call Rama after an hour"

"Reminder set" Siri announces.

Later that evening, Rama enters Kaikeyi's apartment

Ram "Hi dad, did you call me?"

Dasaratha "Yes, I have news for you my son, you are moving out!" 

"what?!! But its not fair" . Laxman teases him in the back.

Ram continues "What about Laxman?"

"He is younger than you, he might move out in a year or two"

Laxman " Brothaa!! Don't involve me in your arguments!!"  

Ram gives him a firm look and says  "Im not going if he is not going!!"

Laxman  continues his teasing,  " I told you so many times, you are the least favourite son!!"

 "Thats it, you both are grounded.. you both move out!" Dasaratha announces and leaves the room

Ram and Laxman both talks over each other trying to get their point..

After a while, Ram " where do we stay dad? can you atleast book an Airbnb ? "

Laxman follows Ram, " why do you do this? don't you love us!"

Dasaratha loses all hope for his sons and decides to move out of the country. 


Happy Father's day to all those Dads who gives in, gives up.. 

This is my funny attempt , I wont apologize if your beliefs are hurt. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles