How to become a Billionaire!!!

 How?? you may ask

Let me complete the title "how to become a Billionaire in alternative universe!!" .

Don't roll your eyes!! This is a true story , listen up carefully. 

Straight from the horses mouth, you are now reading the true story of a Billionaire in alternate universe. Yup, thats me.. Technically its lil A & G, I can tag along even though I didn't support their ideas or efforts.

First lesson you should learn is You MUST always always support the foolishness/ the great initiatives your family do. Don't be that unsupportive, logical, realistic, negative person. 

Its all started in 2019/2020, when McDonalds introduced their Monopoly deal. You can play Monopoly with the stickers you collect from them , more you buy more chances of you winning 'something'. 

Let me list the things we DID not WIN in this universe, waiting to be collected in alternate universe.

--->Full backyard kitchen with BBQ and all.. - Im glad we didn't win this coz we don't have a backyard, literally its a pathway. Lil A had other plans of selling it to someone for million bucks. There you go -- thats my first Million $$ I won in my alternate universe.

---> Free tickets to anywhere to travel --  This is a great isnt? I was secretly prayyinnnggg to god to win this. Only to realise the borders were closed last 2 yrs and it would've expired anyway.  Im glad to save it in my alternate universe where Im travelling around the world in my private jet.

 --> Full year worth of free petrol-- can you believe it!!?? you would be literally saving 10,000$ atleast if you win this. Im ok not winning this since I start to WFH, I hardly ever use my car. Its not worth a gift if you are not using it to the MAX isnt? I would fill up my tank monthly once.. Its not a WIN if you just use 1000$ and I cant even cash up the remaining $$. whats the point. Another one to my alternate world.

-->  Don't forget the $$$ we spent to just to enter/play Monopoly

---> And the health impacts from eating all those cheese burgers (+ 20 Personal Training sessions).

Are you wondering I'm such an ungrateful person? that's right,  I should acknowledge the little wins along the way like that one time we won a free apple pie , another time that free small fries , Oh! how can I miss that free soft serve!!? which is roughly around 5$ in total to the $$$ we spent in 3 yrs. Pardon this ungrateful soul!!

Next time if you see a lottery , I encourage you to buy it.Because who wants to be a billionaire in this universe, afternall we are saving it for the alternate world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles