Two twenties is double trouble or double the fun??

**Post was meant to be posted in July 2021**

This year is the BIG year, I don't remember any of my previous  big O bdays.. thinking about it I realised  I never paid any attention to my age. Never once I told myself I can't do this coz of my age, I have always done something coz I want to do it. Hitting 40 doesn't scare me, it feels perfect. 

Considering the life span of human these days, I may well be called middle-aged person. Where did time fly? 

It is so true one can not get their youth or childhood back. However, one can choose to be innocent(not ignorant) like a child, curious like youth and stay young forever. Although my body and metabolism may not agree with it. who cares?!

The only thing I planned as an adult is my vacations and holidays, not worked out what I want to be or where I want to be 5 or 10 yrs down the time.  I believe in life experiences and people we meet , how it influence our thinking and inspirations for next step. I look forward to that..

I have always felt secure in my own way, but more than ever right now I feel much safe and secure now. Especially lessons learnt from this pandemic is that people come and go, live your life not for them- just for u..Little compromise is putting you uncomfortable, it's not worth your life.

 Cheers to more.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles