My dear pre-teen..

My dear pre-teen, 

Part of me wants you to stay young and innocent, but life gets to us all and you grow, and I have to grow as well. First, I want to thank you for putting up with me and my parental demands. You take me by surprise every single day with your patience, focus, attitude, and how you face challenges that are thrown at you. I’m so grateful to watch you grow the way you are growing with kindness, satirical sarcasm, to-the-point-arguments, your excitement to be involved in every adult conversation, and your logical and strategic thinking- you are the best ‘IDEA’ man I know in this world. Thanks for teaching me how to reach for the moon and stars. 


This is going to be a big year where you are going to face your first breakups and first ‘goodbyes’ to the wonderful community of friends you grew up with. I don’t know how much you can understand that now, with some of your friends- this might be it. I hope you appreciate their presence in your life and the impact you made in their lives. Depends on the circumstances and if you are lucky, you might be able to keep in touch with some of your friends. It breaks my heart to say goodbyes to your dear friends. I hope they cross paths with you somewhere in the future. 

Remember no matter who stays or disappears from your life, life moves on. You will meet a new set of people and make friendships that will last a lifetime. If you find someone who vibes with you, keep them in your life. It is blessed to have good friends who keep you sane.

 A lot of new beginnings, and new experiences await you in the coming year. You will also meet new people, more of your favorite people, and family members this year. I’m so happy to share another year of adventure with you. It is going to be a joy ride. 

I wish you the BEST– nothing less. I know you would go for stars that are not yet seen by others and you would reach them as well. Cheers for another year of carefree life. Let us make memories that last a lifetime. You will always be my kannamma/Kanna ❤️ .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANNAMMA 🎂 

Love you to Jupiter and back. 
Amma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles