Sorry for saying Sorry!!

My day doesn't go without having a Aww or Sigh  mommy moment.  Just amazed by A's cheekiness as you know from my prev posts and his clever responses. Sometimes I forget I'm a parent, I give up and laugh by his response.. I’m not alone in this, I’m sure every parent go through this.. Here I'm capturing my recent Aww and Sigh mommy moments. This poster below just reminds me of A. Also I couldn't get anything better for this post.. 

PC:google images/Pinerest - This totally reminds me of A!!
I start with my Awww moments

  • Last weekend, I had a bad headache and I could feel the pain in my eyes..We were going to a b’day party, pain didn’t go away even after taking the meds.. A was so sweet to share his chocolate from his  goodie bag. I don’t know whether it’s the chocolate or the love(just saying!!) , it eased my pain.. I read about it later, apparently chocolates have an impact on headache!! Next day when we went out , he carefully packed a chocolate for me just in case if I get any headache again.. thats my ‘Awww’ moment and its so worth the sighs later.
=
  • Telephone conversation with my mum, she asks him what is her gift when he visit her in 2 weeks’ time. Honestly, we haven’t discussed this yet. He just responded without a minute thinking ‘Surprise!! Not telling you now’.. just amazed by his quick & clever response..  Why didn’t I think of that!!

  • Last few times, he started to say sorry whenever my tone changes (like I'm upset). I told him not to say sorry next time instead don’t repeat the mistake that will be like saying Sorry to me. Next day he said sorry when I was upset and then quickly he said 'Oh I forgot ,Sorry for saying Sorry'.. he felt it sounded hilarious and started laughing..  Can you get upset anymore after this? 

My Sigh moments 
  • We were driving to the coast one weekend, I show him cows/sheep/horses to keep him interested. He just stops me and says 'Why do you keep showing me Cows!! I have seen them before' <Burnnnn!!> 
  • Once we had potluck with our friends and I made Roti , when kids started eating I served him Roti..He turned around and asked 'is it cooked or uncooked one' <Bummer!! Honestly It wan't that bad..don't trust my cheeky lil rat!>
  •  He uses this handmade soap for his bath and QV gel for his face (I know!! for a 5yr old). Once by mistake I used soap for his face and his eyes started burning.. From then on, every time I give him bath he reminds me not to use the soap for his face. Every day!! Every time!!! Not just once, he repeats until I take the QV gel for his face.. <Big Big Sigh>
  •   I picked him up from kinder Yesterday
Me : How was your day?
A: Good
Me: who else was in today? Who did you play with? 
A: I told you already!!
Me: I'm just asking you!!
A; you already know R comes every day and M comes only certain days.. Then why you keep asking me this everyday
<Zip my mouth.. Really!!!>

I will stop embarrassing myself here.. I'd say its fun being a parent, enjoy this moment because they grow very fast.. Dont you think !!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles