Who is in-charge?? Part -2

Have you ever been interrogated?  I’ve been!!! Only recently.. Don’t try to guess who interrogated me!?.. It’s not my mom!! its not G!!  Yap,you guessed it right.. Just read on to see how it went..

Its school holidays, my curious gorge is home with granny.. I kept lot of activities/tasks to keep him busy at home. I usually pick A from school at 5'o clock. He is home today, so I don't need to worry about pickup. My train line is shut for maintenance during school holidays. I had to take different train which means I reach home little later than my usual time.

He calls me exactly at 5’o clock when I’m just reaching the station (now he knows how to check time)

A: Hello ma!!
Me: Hey baby..
A: Where are you?
Me: I’m in train?!
A: but ..but its 5’o clock, you should be home by now!! You usually pick me up at 5!!??
Me: Yea Baby!! Today I’m in different train. This train only reaches the station at 5’o clock

A: Why didn’t you take one train before?
Me: It’s too early for me to leave work!
A: oh ok.. 

A:Where are you now?
Me: I’m walking to the car park.
A: How long it takes you to walk to the car Park and how long it takes you to reach home??
Me: A!! I will be home in 10 mins..
A: What’s that sound? Where are you?
Me: That’s the train sound, train is leaving the station..
A: I can hear it..<laughs>
Me: Ok, I’ll see you in 10 mins..I have to drive now..

<Are you taking a big sigh!!! I’m not exhausted yet.. my day just started..More to continue when I reach home>


----------------- Who is in-charge at home----------------------

For once, just once I made a mistake (Yap,I do make mistake once a while!!..).. That’s when I get caught with G and A..

Yesterday I forgot to switch off cook top after cooking .. 10 mins later, G noticed  and switched it off ..He was just teasing me by saying “Every time!! “ just the way I tell him when I’m upset with him.

Now it’s A’s turn “Mom, this is your last warning!! If I ever see you do this again, I will smack you (Pattu Pattu nu Vizhum!!) ".. This is exactly the way I say it..  It was sooo cute to even get mad at him and funny the way he said it..

---------------------------------Now you know Who is in-charge---------------------

Sounds like A is in charge of everything.. Even his sleep!!!
Yesterday night, I tell him ‘A! its 9’o clock, you must sleep now!’  
His response was “It’s my body, I choose not to sleep”.. 
What can you say to this??  I slept off and I heard him snore within 2 mins.. My little baby sounds so grown up but he is still a baby.

Here is my link to my old post related to this.. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles