Home Alone!!

Boys are on their vacation and I'm home alone. I have done this before, but this time the difference is the weekend. Last time I didn't have to spend my weekend alone!!!  It was just weekdays(workdays), so I was occupied. Its been a week already,I can't believe how time flew.



I have to be honest, I'm enjoying this lone time. I get to walk a lot to/from station which I can't do when I have to pick A up after work. I don't have to rush to/from work.. And I can cook something simple and relax. watch movies/TV during DAY time!!! <unlike wait till A goes to bed>.. I sound silly. Its true, I think small break like this make you aware of the small things in life and appreciate them..

Its all because I know for sure A is getting completely pampered and taken care off. No hard feelings/guilt/worry.. And thanks to A and G , they make it look very simple for me. I see their smiling faces in the pics they share and I smile 'This is how I planned this break to be'.

Having said that, House is just quite without my boys.. They both talk a lot (more than me)  non-stop sometimes.  That's one of  the reason I don't watch TV when they are home, coz I cant hear anything. Quite house is just Errie!!.. Now I have to have the TV on all the time until I go to bed and then I leave music play whole night..I hate the silence. I never thought I would say this I miss the snores!! I miss my sing-a-along/chats with my bae 💓💓.. Can't wait to cuddle him tomorrow..

Getting a good night sleep is not happening , I'm getting visuals of Invisible friends when I close my eyes..

I miss my ME-time with G , esp the mornings when we have our tea together and all the arguments after<haha>. I miss A but I don't have to worry about his well being 'coz A is with G and so many other distractions for A before he know it, I'll see him!!!

I must admit A is really brave and didn't cry looking for me and even when I speak to him he sounds good.. I'm a proud Mama!!!
Happy Son --> Happy Mum --> Happy Family



Counting down..1 sleep to go..









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..