10 days of gratitude - 6. Wanderlust

I’m  writing about 10 things that I’m grateful for.. that's everyday until Christmas, four days to go and Day 6 is Wanderlust.

I close my eyes and pick a place,
Somewhere sandy, somewhere breezy,
With coconut trees and many more tall green trees,
I don’t see a soul in there,
It’s so quiet and peaceful,
I can hear the waves.

‘Mommy!! We’ve reached,
Look out the window!!’,
I open my eyes and see my dream.
Dreams could go beyond reality,
but when it  comes true,
It’s just beautiful and perfect..

If I get lost, I’ll find my way back,
If the food is blunt, I won’t complain,
If the food is spicy, I’ll have an ice cream,
I would live like local and
Bargain like a tourist.

I’m so grateful for all the time I spent in those places and the wanderlust inside me. It changes perspective, it helped widen my mind, it shaped me in a good way. The cultures, people, the food, lifestyle, traditions.. I’m so grateful for everything I learnt on my journey. I’m thankful for the opportunity and the people I met.

PC:Google Images


Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,
Day 5: The little things
Day 4: Memories
Day 3:The Imperfections
Day 2:Patience
Day 1: My Anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..