10 days of gratitude - 9.Ignorance

This is part of my series on 10 days of gratitude.  In no particular order, 9th in my list is Ignorance.

Ignorance is bliss,
you know why?

more I know,
more I feel disappointed.

more I want to prove,
more I struggle.

more I ignore people
more inner peace.

more I focus on whats needed,
more I don't care.

Ignorance is bliss,
you know why?
it keeps me sane.

PC:Google Images


I'm really grateful for my ignorance especially when it comes to people..Insecure people try their best to get to me, I'm trying not to react. I have to tell myself, its not me.

It is tiring, it takes great toll on my energy, it takes time and practice.. But I'm trying. I'm thankful for my mindfulness to find ways out. Grateful for those people who keep reminding me that it is not me.

Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,
Day 10: Happiness
Day 8: Life as it comes
Day 7:Taken for granted
Day 6: Wanderlust
Day 5: The little things
Day 4: Memories
Day 3:The Imperfections
Day 2:Patience
Day 1: My Anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..