10 days of gratitude - 10. Happiness

I'm finishing up my series on 10 days of gratitude with a special post. Last but not the least is Happiness.


Happiness is

Waking up to sound of a chirping bird,
walking in silence before a busy day,
sipping hot chai after a nap,
cuddling inside a cozy comforter,
smell of rain,
laughing with dear ones,
listening to soulful music,
singing karaoke with A,
Spending time worthy with someone,
goss with friends,
going on a long drive,
Home.




This is a special post not because its last in the series, it is special because my cheeky monkey(6yr old) wants to add his thoughts too

Happiness for A is, 

playing street cricket on summer days,
going to after-school-care,
McD's ice cream,
eating Chocolates,
pancakes on Sunday,
Friday night movie night,
cooking with mom,
Trick ta to carry me,
board games,
being naughty,
penguin kisses,
Love.

I'm so grateful for last 10 days to pen down things that Im thankful for. Looking back, I strongly feel I'm blessed.

Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,
Day 9: Ignorance
Day 8: Life as it comes
Day 7:Taken for granted
Day 6: Wanderlust
Day 5: The little things
Day 4: Memories
Day 3:The Imperfections
Day 2:Patience
Day 1: My Anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..